Welcome!

Whether you are a new or returning visitor, we are excited to have you here!

If you are new, we’d like to get you started in the right direction…

What you’ll find here is different than you’ll see anywhere else. Our Software is unique in the industry…as is our philosophy.

To see why we’re different, please take a moment to download our free report – The North Star Path.

Inside you’ll discover why 95% of Traders fail…and more importantly what to do to make sure you’re part of the other 5% who succeed.

Click here to download The North Star Path Report.

Or…if you are interested in taking a free trial of our Software or Trading Rooms, please visit the Free Trials page.

Lastly, if you just want to learn more about the Software or purchase it today, please see this detailed information below:

NinjaTrader Volume Profile Analysis course intro video

OFA/NINJA Premier Package:

Now available from Order Flow Analytics


This definitive Order Flow and Volume Analysis package includes:

Software:

  • OFA Professional Edition Software for NinjaTrader
  • VCA - Volume Cluster Analysis
  • VPA - Volume Profile Analysis
  • CPA - Composite Profile Analysis
  • MOA - Momentum Mapping Module
  • EXA - Exhaustion Mapping Module
  • DPT - Decision Point Trading

Training:

  • "Trading Smarter and Winning with OFA" Video e-Learning Course
  • 2 weeks live trading room access

Learn More »

"Hey, where did the main OFA website go!?"

You may have noticed that you were redirected to this primarily training-oriented website while trying to visit OrderFlowAnalytics.com.

Our main website, OrderFlowAnalytics.com, is under construction, so we're using this site both for its intended educational and customer-service purposes, as well as to inform you about our current main offering, the new OFA Premier Package.


If you have any questions, don't hesitate to request a free consultation.

Dedicated to your success,

~ Order Flow Analytics